Skin Lesions (ACP) 45 MIN
The Skin blemishes or conditions that are treated with ACP are:
• Thread Veins: red over-dilated capillaries, often seen in the cheeks.
• Spider Veins: a central over-dilated blood vessel from which capillaries extend outwards.
• Blood Spots: small raised red blemishes that lie beneath the skin surface.
• Milia: tiny white lumps of keratin that lies just beneath the skin surface
• Warts: Plane, common, seborrheic warts and verrucae.
• Skin Tags: small blemishes of excess skin.
• Dermatosis Papulosa Nigra: This is a common popular disorder which develops in adolescence
on black skin and it is identified by smooth, dome shaped, brown to black papules seen mainly on
the cheeks, neck and upper chest.
• Moles: Hairs from moles (and moles themselves) can be treated by those trained in ACP
techniques. Once treatment has started the mole may reduce in size and colour.
Duration: 45 mins
Probably the least invasive, minimal and effective method of treatment for a such a wide variety of blemishes electrolysis has got to be the most sensible and safe choice. Results are often instantaneous, pleasing and life enhancing.
This treatment offers a professional solution to these unwanted skin imperfections and conditions.